Electronic Repair Technician
Beginning Pay $30K to $40K
Experienced electronics technician familiar with digital and analog circuitry, PCB troubleshooting, soldering and rework. We are looking for an individual who is capable of understanding the overall functional aspects of our systems.
PCB rework, repair and troubleshooting
Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- ·21 + years old
- 2+ years as lab or production line technician and/ or an Associate’s degree in an Electronics field
- Experience working with soldering and de-soldering surface mount components
- Familiar with use of electronics and troubleshooting tools
- Strong reading and writing skills
- Ability to clearly communicate and work in a team environment and possibly outside vendors.
- Self-starter with a strong initiative to work in a winning environment, seek out areas where help is needed and solve problems.
- Performs troubleshooting and repair to include board level component replacement. Conducts tests on digital and analog circuits using various test equipment, i.e. oscilloscopes, and digital Multimeters, technical databases and electronic schematic diagrams to isolate and troubleshoot printed circuit board malfunctions to the component level. Uses light tools, hand tools and electronic test and repair equipment to repair printed circuit board. Demonstrates basic soldering skills.
This position will also be exposed to providing support in other maintenance related activities of the business.
Essential Functions, Skills and Attributes:
- Able to troubleshoot and repair electrical circuitry up to and including 1000vac systems.
- Must have the ability to read and understand electrical wire diagrams, electrical schematics, etc.
- Work in confined spaces, various heights and around moving equipment safely.
- Ability to follow specific maintenance procedures concerning PM’s, schedules, and documentation requirements.
- Must work with a “Safety Priority” attitude and follow all safety rules and procedures.
- Able to identify all potential energy sources, as well as understand proper maintenance PPE.
- Must work together with the Field Service team to provide pro-active support to the Management team.
- Accept responsibility for your own performance as well as the performance of the maintenance team.
- Maintain a pro-active approach to service internal customers and the effort to continuously improve the operation of the department.
- Pro-active in quality and follow all company guidelines.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 + years working knowledge of electrical PCB troubleshooting.
- Technical trade training or school pertaining to maintenance skills.
- Solid work experience background.
We have been repairing and installing aircraft warning lights on telecom & broadcast towers, smoke stacks & tall buildings for over 30-years. Work with the best!
Background check and Driving history check are required before hiring. EOE. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Beginning Pay: $30,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year. Increases will come with knowledge level and performance level increases
Ready to Apply?
Fill out our online application here.