Strobe Tech’s Billy Winchester, has been repairing and installing FAA aircraft obstruction warning lights on telecom & broadcast towers, power generation plant chimney stacks, wind turbine towers & tall buildings for
We have extensive experience with all makes and models of tower lighting, and we carry a complete inventory to all job sites. We service all makes on the first visit and complete the job same day. If you have an older system that has become too costly to maintain, we can offer competitive quotes for new LED or Xenon systems. We are not owned by a tower lighting manufacturer and can offer choices for system replacements using any type of tower lighting system on the market. We are independently owned and operated and therefore not bogged down by the bureaucracy of a large organization. We just get the job done at a reasonable rate, and in a timely fashion. If you are wanting to service lighting yourself you can purchase replacement parts here.
We offer three types of convenient billing to save you time & money:
- Parts & Labor Contract (budget monthly costs for parts and labor)
- Labor only Contract (budget monthly labor costs)
- Will-call (simply pay with each service call)
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Nationwide quick-response fleet
- Complete Inventory for 1-trip service
- OSHA compliant: RF & Fall Safety Trained
- ISNetworld Contractor No. 400-197313.
- CCS, Avetta, Browz and ISN Qualified.
- USA owned and operated.
- Fully Insured: General Liab. $2M, Auto $1M, Workers Comp $1M and Umbrella $5 M. COI/Certificate upon request.
- Pre-Employment, Periodic and Random Drug Screening as well as Background checks for All Employees
- Experience: Over 30-years consecutive
- Aircraft Warning light Specialists
- New Installations: Written quotes available upon request for all makes and models
- Replacement and upgrade lighting for all structures with LED or Xenon types
- Maintenance: Service rate sheet available upon request
- Maintenance Contracts: Monthly billing for Labor-Only or Parts & Labor
- Ask about our 90-Day Parts warranty.
- FAA Obstruction Lighting Experts- all makes and models on towers and stacks References available